Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), recognized as a global advisor on staffing and recruiting solutions has released its latest report on Global Staffing Industry Market Revenue.
It has summarized that the industry generated $429 Billion Revenue worldwide in the year 2017. Well, this figure strongly suggests the growing significance of Global staffing or International Hiring in modern business models.
Organizations today seek to harness new opportunities across the international borders towards their global expansion.
Hence, deploying a workforce internationally isn’t just about placing their employees in foreign countries, but about constantly acquiring enhanced competencies to recruit talent in their desired locations and assimilate them seamlessly.
To gain competitive edge in the global markets, today’s businesses need to benefit from the cost-effective and agile global staffing strategies and services offered by a capable International Recruiting Partner.
Read on this Blog Post to discover how Global Staffing can fuel your global growth:
- Greater availability of talent: Hiring Internationally allows companies to explore larger pool of talent and ensure greater employee retention. Organizations get myriad options to choose from when quality cosmopolitan candidates are provided abundantly by the International Hiring Services Provider.
- Differentiation & Innovation: Extensive experience of the Global Recruitment Partner brings reinvented approaches and novel ideas to the table, diversifying the core staffing team’s capabilities to screen & recruit the right talent. Expertise of a Global Staffing Partner provides access to the solutions and tools that are most suitable as per your hiring goals.
- Global Presence: Here the competition is on the global level regardless of the region or nation. Irrespective of the brand equity of an organization in a given region, if it doesn’t meet the global standards then the organization will fail to evolve. International hiring allows the company to gain competitive advantage on a wider scale. It also enables an organization to target better and larger markets with their reachability.
- Exploring Cultures: Acknowledging and exploring other cultures, people & their lifestyles – increase the understanding of product development or service delivery nuances. Hiring internationally imparts better understanding of the customers. Also, recruiting globally enhances the knowledge & familiarity to world-class business processes & best-practices.
- Branding: International Hiring boosts the overall ‘branding’ of the organization in the worldwide market by targeting talent around the world. Also by creating better & more refined candidate experiences, Global Hiring helps in building greater employer branding.
Our Global Staffing Experts are ready to help you recruit around the world quickly & cost effectively. To know more, get in touch with us at email@example.com