Microsoft Dynamics AX for Quality Management concerns every aspect of quality management along with the quality controls. Dynamics AX is full of robust components that deal with scheduled tasks, correction tasks, diagnostics, classic quality testing, validation, and a lot more. This Dynamics AX solution helps you to get a highly optimized supply chain process. The resulted supply chain process is competent enough to manage product quality, orders, correlation, nonconformance, conditions, timesheets, and short-term or long-term problems.
Appropriate use of data history helps you analyze the impact of quality measures to forecast the company’s performance. This capability leads to a transparent view of the company’s workflow efficiency. Quality Management feature of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 allows you to manage turnaround times while dealing with nonconforming products, irrespective of its source of origin. It enables you to track issues by problem types and recognize the solutions.
Get a unified platform that registers non-conformances coming from customer complaints, incoming items, and makes sure that relevant actions are documented. Also get your documents under your command through status control and change management capabilities.
Non-conformances activate workflows to take up the charge and make sure all the appropriate corrective and preventive measures are taken and documented. Preventive measures are then registered and controlled as and when needed.
Offers a platform that creates QMS applications meeting your necessities. It doesn’t need programming or any kind of Dynamics AX/365 development skills. QMS applications are tagged with workflow, revision control, document management and much more.
Get quality control aspects like tolerances, inspections, and tests that are defined and appropriately applied to the operations in Dynamics AX/365. Captured data and files while measurements are collected against the entities in Dynamics AX/365.
• Runs a check up on quality standard violations
• Offers statistic on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in order to help you to correct the problem
• It launches an automatic quality control process defined by a crucial criterion
• Non-approved inventory gets blocked and then offered for an inspection
• Considers fixed quantities or percentage for item sampling. This is done to measure the amount of physical inventory that requires inspection
• Build quality association records for testing
• Performs qualitative versus quantitative testing by generating test types and test values
• Offers important resources like the test area and test instrument to perform inspection
• Helps you to control the tolerance rate by defining an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
• Inspection and reporting is done with a thorough document management
We excel in solving complex business problems and delivering an outstanding customer experience with Quality Management and control in Dynamics AX. We ensure success to our clients by offering actionable insights and business definiteness. With us, you will get,
• We offer you services that escalate your business growth
• A dedicated team of experts crafting solutions in accordance with your business needs
• A record of maximum earnings
• Greater certainty in the quality controls